- General ENT: ENTHealth.org is the website powered by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. It provides helpful information about a wide variety of disorders and treatments treated by ENTs.
- Dizziness: Dr. Timothy Haine in Chicago is a renowned neurologist in Chicago who specializes in treatment of the dizzy patient. His website https://dizziness-and-balance.com/index.html which is designed for both patients and doctors has been cited as one of the most reliable particularly for those dizzy patients with Meniere’s disease.
- Tinnitus: Ringing in the ears impacts more than 25 million American adults. To understand more about tinnitus, you can learn more from the American Tinnitus Association. ATA.org.
- Mindfulness for Tinnitus: Here are two sites to learn about Mindfulness as a treatment option to make tinnitus less intrusive. The first is the UK version of tinnitus.org. https://www.tinnitus.org.uk/mindfulness-for-tinnitus and the second is a Bay area psychologist who has dedicated much of her career focus to tinnitus treatment https://mindfultinnitusrelief.com/.
- Sinus Treatment: Stanford ENTs are leaders in sinus treatment and management. They have an excellent website with videos on how to do sinus irrigations as well as a recipe for DIY sinus rinses. Rinse video: https://med.stanford.edu/ohns/OHNS-healthcare/sinuscenter/resources.html Rinse recipe: https://med.stanford.edu/content/dam/sm/ohns/documents/Sinus%20Center/Stanford_Nasal_Saline_Irrigation.pdf
- MayoClinic.org has accurate and reliable information about a wide variety of ENT disorders and offers educational resources for dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Reflux: Dr. Belafsky at UC Davis is a renowned laryngologist who specializes in voice and swallowing disorders. Here is comprehensive evidenced based description of the levels of treatment options for reflux. http://www.ucdvoice.org/reflux-therapy/
- Dr. Belafsky also participated in the formulation of Reflux Gourmet, an alginate product that is a natural reflux blocker. https://refluxgourmet.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAhKycBhAQEiwAgf19ehFdhizyZiQdq7RGYGhtO8RDZAj9vGW6fnj9i7AtnRM2y32jNtsfBRoC9VwQAvD_BwE
Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.